Monday, April 13, 2009

Aloha Pork Chops

These were amazing!!! We LOVED them. The recipe calls for the crushed pineapple, but I added some sliced pineapple too. SO yummy!! Plan to make these when you aren't going to be around the house, because they make your house smell SOOOO yummy, you won't be able to be around without wanting to dip in.

4-5 boneless pork chops
1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced **(I used a whole green pepper)
1 medium chopped onion
20 oz. crushed pineapple **(I also added a couple sliced pineapple slices)
18 oz. honey-mustard barbeque sauce **(I couldn't find honey MUSTARD, so I just used Honey BBQ sauce. And I just poured almost the whole bottle in)

Place pork chops in greased crock pot. Sprinkle bell pepper and onion over meat. Spread drained pineapple over top. Pour barbeque sauce evenly over pineapple. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Cut meat into chunks **(we just ate whole porkchops). Makes 4-6 servings. Serve over hot cooked brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment