Monday, March 16, 2009

Creamy Black Bean Salsa Chicken

This week I have been trying to be better at cooking dinner. This was a recipe that my friend had in a cookbook she gave me. It was SO good, Glen loved it.

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 c. chicken broth

1 c. salsa

10 oz. corn, drained

15 oz. black beans, drained

1 pkg taco seasoning

1/2 sour cream

1 c. grated cheddar cheese

Place chicken in greased crock pot. Pour broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning

over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Remove chicken. Stir sour cream and
cheese into sauce in slow cooker, then pour over chicken. Serves 4. Serve with
warm flour tortillas and spanish rice.

...not exactly the most appetizing picture, but it tastes good...



These really were SO easy and so good. We ate the leftovers tonight for dinner. I just shredded

the chicken and we threw them on top of chips for nachos! AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delish!! I am definitely trying this out one night soon. Thanks! And the oreos too...can't wait!
    thanks for your comment on my blog, you're now entered in the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete