Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Birth...

So, I've decided to start this blog, because I'm tired of finding recipes I like and printing out the papers or writing them down and losing them! This is going to be my online cookbook/recipe holder. And I decided to share it with all my friends.
I am not a very good cook (mainly because of no time to do it)...and one of my new years resolutions is to cook dinner more (my poor husband). So I am going to be posting recipes I want to make, and recipes that I have tried. Anyone else that wants to post your favorite recipes, you are more than welcome!!
If you post a recipe, please do your best to post the link from where you go it. And if you try someone's recipe that was posted, please come back and comment on how it turned out!
Thanks...and let's try cooking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment